For faster service, please consider:
- Printing out and pre-signing our waiver, which can be found on the TUBING page.
- All members of a party may sign on ONE waiver, if they like.
- Have one member of the party pay the total for the group.
- Cash payments are appreciated! Our system for processing credit cards is extremely slow and assesses an additional fee.
We are presently closed for the winter season, October 1st-May 1st. We will take reservations again beginning in May 2024, as soon as the weather and river conditions permit. See you in Spring!
Canoeing, Kayaking and Tubing on the
St. Croix National Scenic Riverway
Whether you’re a hard-core paddler looking to put on some serious miles, or just a floater looking to put in some serious relaxing, we have the trip for you.
Day trips range in length from six to seventeen miles through the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway, and camping trips can be customized to your needs.
The Pardun Family is dedicated to helping you create a summer vacation tradition!
Two locations . . .
• 7595 Main Street, at the corner of Main Street (State Road 77) and 4th Avenue South, in Danbury, WI
• At the Camp Store located in St. Croix State Park, 30065 St. Croix Park Road, in Hinckley, MN
Just a 2-3 hour drive from the Twin Cities in beautiful Burnett County and scenic Northwest Wisconsin.
Canoes/Kayaks To Go
Need a boat, but not the ride? Rent a canoe or kayak from us for $40.00 per day and haul it yourself.
Shuttle Service Only
Do you own your own equipment but need a drop off/pick up? We can help! Call for availability and prices.
Serving 105 miles of the Upper St. Croix and Namekagon Rivers.
Canoe, Kayak, or Tube on pristine, sand-bottomed rivers.
Camping available. Relax, experience, and enjoy nature.